“The physician treats, but nature heals.”
Essential oils are highly concentrated aromatic substances distilled from plants materials and Aromatherapy is the Art and Science of using essential oils for body, mind and spirit integration.
Science: on average, each essential oil has about 100 chemical components, hence the therapeutic qualities.
Art: the artistic blending of different essential oils based on their therapeutic qualities, aromas and plant parts is like symphony of aromatic elements.
It takes a trained practitioner to achieve both safe and therapeutic blends of aromatic oils.
What can Aromatherapy do for you?
An Aromatherapy practitioner, I
- studied with Andrea Butje (Aromahead Institute) and completed 235 hours of Aromatherapy Certification program and 76 hour of Anatomy and Physiology.
- participated in Robert Tisserand’s seminars: The Therapeutic Foundations of Essential Oils and The Complete Skin Series and
- studied Jade Shute and Cathy Skipper’s Aromatic Medicine course ( how to use essential oils internally).
- have also completed the certification as a certified Aromatherapy Teacher Level 1 from the School for Aromatic Studies and New York Institute of Aromatherapy.
* National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy.